To help make the most of your visit with your surgeon,
the following list of questions is suggested.
Print it and use it to takes notes during your visit.
- What implant is being used?
- What is the implant made of?
- Is it a DePuy Synthes Vet implant (plate and screws)?
- What is the complication rate?
- What are the common complications and the treatments?
- What should I bring with me the day of surgery?
- What is the follow up care at the hospital?
- What is the expected outcome of the surgery?
- What is the postoperative care?
- What is the follow up care at home?
- What medicines will my pet have to take?
- What should I watch out for after surgery?
- Are there purchases I can make now, to make my pet more comfortable after surgery?
- How many TPLO cases have you done?